Friday, August 26, 2011

SOAR Quotes, Fairy Of Soar and Good Intentions To All !


Here are some awesome quotes regarding SOAR. My favorite is the third one down. You’d think I could come up with a few myself. Maybe I’ll dream some up tonight. Anyway, I here's my newest listing at Etsy, the SOAR FAIRY print. Please feel free to comment on any thoughts and quotes and affirmations on SOAR that you may have. I am a true believer in passing on the positive thoughts and good intentions to all. Love and Light to All !

“Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.” ~Erich Fromm (German born American social Philosopher and Psychoanalyst, 1900-1980)


“Love is not something your heart falls into, but something that picks it up and sets it soaring.”
“One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.” ~Helen Keller

“There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud” ~Carl Sandburg (American Historian, Poet and Novelist, 1878-1967)


“Him that yon soars on golden wing, / Guiding the fiery-wheelèd throne, / The Cherub Contemplation.” ~John Milton (English Poet, Historian and Scholar. Ranks second, only to Shakespeare, among English poets. 1608-1674)

No comments: