Thursday, March 20, 2014

Secret Garden

Please check this out from the Fling Promotion on the Hippie Peaceniks team http://hippiepeaceniks.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/spring-shopping-guide/.  My print is way down on the page titled Secret Garden.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182496629/cottage-chic-shabby-art-print-8x10?ref=shop_home_active_2


On another note, my daughter is still suffering from her Heart Attack that she had last year.  It's so hard when one doesn't have one's health ... and some have no sympathy at all ... kinda makes me feel sorry for them.  I keep practicing positive thinking and affirmations but I have to admit it can be so hard on one of her really bad days.  

Below are some prints from my other Etsy shop.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/183071634/be-true-art-print-arrow-art-print-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/183082717/be-kind-heart-art-print-star-burst-home?ref=shop_home_active_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/183071362/be-brave-teepee-art-print-tent-tee-pee?ref=shop_home_active_5


Finally, here's a wonderful quote from Joseph Campbell that helps me get through some "of those" days.  Hope this helps you also.  Love, Peace and Light to All.
 
Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging. --Joseph Campbell

11 comments:

CraveCute said...

Beautiful new prints Jan! I am so sorry for all your daughter has suffered through this past year. I am sure you have been a great comfort to her. Please know you are in my thoughts and I continue to send courage and healing your way. The quote is so true. Blessings to you my friend. ~ Diane

sharonssunlitmemories said...

I haven't been blogging much lately Jan - glad to see you are still posting - I love your print, there is something very serene and calming about it. I'm also so sorry to hear your daughter is still feeling the after effects of her heart attack - I have often thought about you both since you gave us the news and am also sending thoughts of strength, comfort and healing your way xx

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks ever so much CraveCute and Sharon for you warm and comforting comments ... believe me the really do help lift my spirits.

Happiness to you always !

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are looking and living in a positive way, I know how hard that must be on dark days. I absolutely love your work, and your spirit! Keep your head up, Good things are going to come your way - I just know it!

Hugs <3

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks so much Lulu ... so happy to have found you .... you are a beautiful person.

Happiness and Peace to all.

Marfi-topia said...

I think of you and your daughter often...I hope you are able to gather strength from the many people that care about you and may she continue to improve.

blessings to you both.

ArtSings1946 said...

Dearest Incipient Wings, thanks ever so much for your warm and compassionate comments. I don't know how much I'll be able to blog considering the circumstances, but so much enjoy the positive energy that comes our way.

Peace to all.

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Victoria said...

HUgs sweet kindred..wishing much love and healing and positive thoughts to your daughter and you and all who hold her dear! Take care and be well!
Victoria

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks ever so much Victoria for your kind words ... my daughter was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago yet again. Since then we have been working on positive energy, but that can be so hard when one is suffering so.

Peace to all.

Avoiceinthewind said...

I was looking for a particular post on my blog this morning and saw your name, and thought I would visit you blog.
Hope, Peace and courage, and thank you for your beautiful blog.