Sunday, January 15, 2012

Team Etsy Folk Treasury - Embellished Fairy of Inspire

Greetings all dear friends, new and old.  I thought I would have a short post of this Team Etsy Folk Treasury.  For those who are not familiar with these treasuries, anyone can curate one and they show up at the treasuries on etsy.  I belong to this team and the curator was kind enough to highlight my embellished Fairy Of Inspire Print.  Everything here is so very colorful, don't you think.  I hope you enjoy taking a peek at these gems.  I know that all these take a lot of time and effort and creativity and love.  

(Just click on the picture and it will take you to the treasury page.) 



As Always Health and Happiness to ALL !


3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hello my friend! I clicked and commented on the treasury! Gorgeous!!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Thanks so much for sharing this ~ simply lovely prints!!!

Hugs,

Kim

ArtSings1946 said...

Thank you both so much for your comments. Love and Light to you both.