Friday, August 10, 2012

Arch Angel Michael - My Protector and Spirit Guide

I know that Michael is watching out for me and my little family.  For many reasons.  One is simply that I asked him to and I believe angels just loved to be asked and acknowldged.  Of course I ask my Guardian Angels for their love, guidance and protection ... but Michael, well he truly speaks to my soul.  Another reason is that a wonderful woman whom I refer to as the Angel Lady (that's another miraculous story) can see him on my left side with a determined face ... determined to protect me.  She also saw on my left side a short woman poking me in the shoulder as if to say "I'm here".  Well I know who that is, my beloved mother.  I wish I was able to see her ... but many times I can feel her sweet spirit ... it makes me cry because I miss her so ... but happy to know she is also watching over me.  

The video is so relaxing and gives you peace.  I just wish it was longer.  




I Am Perfect Health, I Am
I Am Abundance, I Am
I Am Goodness And Kindness, I Am
I Am Joy And Happiness, I Am
I Am Peace And Compassion, I Am

I am so happy that you are here with me, I AM !



3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy that your
mom and Arch Angel Michael
are around you! Strength
and love always with you!
I loved the video! I could
feel the love! Big Hugs!

elettrarossa said...

...Love it! In old Europe we have three great sanctuaries dedicated to S.Michel Archangel. Mont Saint MIchele in France, Sagra di S.Michele in Piedmont, Monte Sant'Angelo in Apulia, Italy. They are exactly 1000 km distant the one from each other, in a line which ideally takes to Jerusalem :)

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks Stacy ... love to you always.

Oh, and thanks Elettrarossa, love all those interesting facts about St. Michael the Archangel. Happiness always !