Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Goddess Tarot - I Used It As An Oracle

Greetings all people who gather in Peace and LOVE.   I don't really read the tarot cards ...but I do try an oracle reading from time to time.  The other day I decided to try my hand at an oracle reading for myself and my situation in life at the moment from The Goddess Tarot.  I was inspired by the Etsy Tarot Readers Guild which I recently joined.  I really admire anyone who is good at reading tarot cards ... I do believe it is a gift and that we all can learn to get in touch with our intuition through practice, meditation, ritual and prayer.  

Well, I drew two cards ... I just wanted one but low and behold two were stuck together, so I assumed I was meant to see both.  You can see what there were below.  


The first one I drew and looked at was the Goddess of Fertility (III) and then Gaia (XXI).  This whole deck of cards are just beautiful, by the way. 

I felt these were a very good omen for me indeed, especially with the Gaia card which can mean experiencing a connection with the universe.  I have been experiencing this for some time now, and it has been growing and growing.   It can also mean a sense of expansion and hope.
 

The Fertility Goddess (the benevolent Navajo corn Goddess) can mean feeling of fertility and abundance and creativity.  Now there is no way it can be a pregnancy, so perhaps abundance in my creativity/art.  

For your convenience, I have a link to Amazon where you can find this deck.  I bought this deck quite a few years ago and had the workbook but alas I have misplaced that book.  Oh well, it will turn up when I'm meant to find it. 

Doing this helped me into that "good" feeling place that it so needed to move on to the good things in life that our Holy Mother so wants for all of  us ... so in the end this was a very positive moment for me. 

 

Any ideas on the meaning of these is welcomed ... positive ones that is.
Happiness, Abundance, Health and LOVE to ALL !  

6 comments:

Paola said...

really interesting magic world...happiness to you ;)

Magic Love Crow said...

I think you read the cards perfectly! I am very happy for you ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Tara said...

Beautiful

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I had never heard of an Oracle reading before :)

I have never had my fortune told or tarot cards read, I am a little afraid I think.

The cards are beautiful though :)

Have a lovely Thursday, cheers, T. :)

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks Paola, Stacy and Tara for your comments, they are always much appreciated.

Poppy, don't worry, the cards just help you concentrate and get in touch with your intuition, at least that's the way it works with me. Nothing to worry about and especially if try to think about the positive side of life.


Love, Health and Happiness to ALL !

Frannie said...

Interesting post. The cards are beautiful.

Much Happiness.
Frannie