Monday, November 12, 2012

Fairy Print, Keep Those Positve And Good Feelings, Energies and Thoughts Coming

Do not worry at all about negative thoughts, and do not try to control them. What I try to do is welcome the thought/feeling, then ask myself do I want to let this feeling/thought go … and of course I think to myself YES YES YES!  All you have to do is begin to think positive thoughts each day. Think and feel as many good and positive thoughts as you can in each day. As you begin to think positive thoughts you will attract more and more positive energies, feelings and thoughts, and eventually the positive feelings and thoughts will be the most prevalent feelings, energies and thoughts you will have.  

I am highlighting my Fairy of UNITY today along with some quotes for you to enjoy.

We are all connected, Unity brings Peace, Joy and Harmony for all.  ArtSings1946  
United we stand; divided we fall” – Aesop, 620 BC-560BC
“S/He who experiences the unity of life sees her/his own Self in all beings, and all beings in her own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eyes.” -Buddha

 
 May Your Day Be Filled With Wonder and Goodness Always !



8 comments:

sharonssunlitmemories said...

I love your fairy! - and I love the patterns you have created around the border.

Anonymous said...

Very colorful and uplifting fairy and heartwarming post!

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Jan, love your Unity Fairy. thanks for the positive thoughts , always a happy thing. Have a creative week.

Ruth

Magic Love Crow said...

Jan, this is beautiful! Thanks for such a positive post! Big Hugs ;o)

Victoria said...

So deeply beautiful, spirited and joyful..uplifting positivity is pure magic!
Shine on! Gorgeous fairy..ever so enchanting and beautiful..totally magnificent..full of energy and light!! Wonderful!!
HUgs and Blessings
Victoria

Victoria said...

Your fairy is darling and I love the quotes and your words. Great advice!

Blessings,

Victoria

elettrarossa said...

Love all your faeries, they put me in such a good mood! This one is lovely :)

CraveCute said...

They always make me smile! :)