Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fairy Of Sweet - Art Print, Positive Affirmation and Positive Quotes

I release any unpleasantness from the past and let it sail away.
I envision it going through the mists of my memories,
over the horizon, and out of sight.
LOVE rushes in to fill
any empty places within my heart or mind. Now I am free
to do what is before me and free to do it better than ever
before. I am free to enrich my life and everything concerning me.
~Unknown 

*********************************************************
  FAIRY OF SWEET  

“The soul of sweet delight, can never be defiled.” ~William Blake  

“A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”  ~William Shakespeare

I just wanted to highlight this Fairy Of Sweet Print that I am offering at my Etsy shop.  

Happiness and Wondrous Things For All !

10 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful! And, I love the affirmations and quotes too! Have a great day!

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks so much Stacy....you know I always love hearing from you.

Joyous Days and Happy Nights to ALL !

Lady Caer Morganna said...

SHe's so pretty! I really ike this one!! Affirmations and quotes are beautiful also.

Have a Blessed Imbolg, my dear sister!

Hugs,

Kim

ArtSings1946 said...

Many thanks Kim. I have to remember to blog about my art more often, but I forget. Have a great season of Imbolc. I use my Celtic Devotional by Caitlin Matthews for the dates of the quarters ... makes life simplier for me. I have to blog about this book ... I love it and use it every day. I just love the Goddess in all her aspects.

Joy and Light to ALL !

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and the colors are so lively! Beautiful quotes to accompany it. Blessed Imbolc to you!

Madame Soufflé said...

Wonderful! She is so lovely and I love the quotes as well! Have a nice day!

ArtSings1946 said...

Many thanks to you Mina and Madame S for you kind and positive comments. As always, much appreciated.

Love and Light and Happiness to ALL!

Crystal Cook said...

Yours is the first blog I came to see and I'm so glad I did. What a postive post! And such a lovely illustration. :)

ArtSings1946 said...

Oh, thank you Crystal and you are so welcome to my blog. I really appreciate all my followers and their kind and positive comments.

Love and Light and All Things Good to ALL !!

Frannie said...

Lovely print. Sweet quotes.