Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fairy Of Inspiration - Quotes and my newest Embellished Fairy Print

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.........it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Greetings to all who come in Peace and positive energy.  It's been a while since I've displayed my art, and I really want to show off my Fairy Girls.  This is my latest Embellished Matted Fairy of Inspiration Art Print that you can find at my Etsy shop.  I have included some wonderful quotes that have inspired me through the years.  Oh, how I love to dance in the rain!  Right now I just have a limited number of the embellished matted prints available, but will be listing more in the near future.  
 



“We need to reach that happy stage of our development when differences and diversity are not seen as sources of division and distrust, but of strength and inspiration.”  
~Josefa Iloilo


Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living.  When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss, and they open the doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid ... and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be. If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else.  
~Joseph Campbell (1904-1987) ~ (Love Him and all his books) 


We must become the change we want to see.  ~Gandhi

14 comments:

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Beautiful prints! And I love your latest quotes as well, especially the one about differences ~ how true! Just think how much happier everyone would be in this world if we all thought as such?

Love and peace to you,

Kim

ArtSings1946 said...

Thank you dear sister, for your positive comments. I keep trying to keep up those positive energies and do some of the time at least. I'm glad you like my fairy print. I have a few framed and scatter around my home. When I think of "me" I think of my Patience Fairy. One, because I look like her (or at least I do in my mind's eye) and two, Patience is what I have to practice every day since I don't have much of that.

Happiness and Abundance to ALL !

Witchy said...

Ah..Yes. We must also practice what is the most difficult for us to achieve. In other blunter words: No pain. No gain. It is when we face the storm head on that we grow the strongest. I personally like the rain and storminess. There is so much energy of cleansing in it.

ArtSings1946 said...

Thank you Witchy for your thoughtful comment. I for one do not feel we have to have pain for gain, just learn to go with the flow ... realize that all difficulties are an illusion ... LOVE is all there is. That is what the first quote means to me anyway.

Blessings and Good Wishes to ALL !

Magic Love Crow said...

Love the new matted fairy print! Very pretty and so special ;o) I really enjoyed the quotes you wrote down too ;o) Blessings!

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks a whole bunch, MLC !! You know I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thanks for all the advice also. You are a great friend indeed.

Love and Light,

Witchy said...

I love the little vines in the art print and that there is a flower sticking up from the cats head! So cute! And Artsings I agree that difficulty is an illusion and love is really all that matters.

ArtSings1946 said...

Thank you a bunch Witchy for your positive and supportive comments. You are one of sweetest people I know.

Love and Light, Always.

Courtney said...

I love your work; it's beautiful!! I was also dropping by to let you know I picked up The Language of Letting Go and browsed through it--I thought, "This is exactly what I need!" So, thank you for the recommendation. When the new year starts, I want to go through the daily meditations. I hope all is going well for you!

Avoiceinthewind said...

love the detail and colors you use!!!

ArtSings1946 said...

Avoiceinthewind ... many thanks for your positive comments. I really, really appreciate them.

Love and Light and all good things to ALL !

ArtSings1946 said...

Oh Courtney, thanks so much for the comments about my art....I like my fairy girls, but I never know how others feel. They are not what you would call fine art, but they fit in our world, at least I think so.

Now, you have made my year. I'm so glad you got and like the book. I am so happy to pay it forward. I wish I could have know about this book when I was as young as you are. This will change your life ...I promise ...just read and write affirmations every morning (mornings seem to work best, before your day begins) and it will help keep a positive outlook on your day. Keep a diary if you can to jot down your feelings and thoughts .... they are just for you, nobody else (unless you want to). You will be amazed when you go back a year from now and see how you look at the world differently, you feel more positive about yourself. Perhaps because I started so much later in life than you I had (and still have) a lot more work to be done. Love to you and All !

Courtney Dydek said...

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.........it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Such a great quote & very true!

ArtSings1946 said...

Courtney Rae, thanks every so much for your positive comment. They are always much appreciated and enjoyed.
Peace and Happiness to ALL !