Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake - Our Thanksgiving Dessert

I just thought I should get this post out before it's Christmas ! Although our family is tiny we still had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all the works.  The turkey was wonderful and we are still enjoying it a lot.  We are now finished with the Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake that my daughter created for us.  It's actually one of her own recipes.  It was marvelous.  She whipped up some cream with a touch of maple syrup which added that extra bling.  Needless to say, yummy.  Just click on the picture to link to her recipe at her blog.  She says it's not really that hard to bake up.  

 
May your days be filled with Happiness, Peace, Compassion and Abundance !!

7 comments:

Witchy said...

Om nom nom nom! That looks delicious! I would love to try making it. I'm in a cooking mood now with all these posts on blogs about cooking. And what a pretty picture that was taken of that piece of cheesecake! I wish I could grab it through the screen. Much love as always. ~Witchy

Avoiceinthewind said...

Synchronicity and serendipity!!!
how awesome as at this very moment I am roasting pumpkin from my garden!!!
which i then freeze for pie and breads.

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Oh my blessed Goddess! That sounds GRRREAT!!! This one is a MUST TRY for me ~ thank you so much for sharing this!!

Love and light,

Kim

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks to all for the wonderful comments. I know you will just love this !

Peace, Happiness and Abundance to ALL !

Magic Love Crow said...

Oh, this looks soooo yummy!!! Mom and I will be making this! Big Hugs ;o)

the real mia said...

Yum! That looks so good. The photo is sweet enough to eat.

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks for your comment, Mia. My daughter is quite the photographer.

Peace and Happiness to ALL !