Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Greetings From our Black Kitty Cat Puffie

Finally, as promised, my fabulous daughter put together this video of our simply marvelous and humorous kitty Puffie … our Nubian Princess.  Isn’t she funny ?  I mean, what other cat does this ?  If you know of one, by all means let us see … we love to see all the pretty kitties.  I'll be back with a picture of her flat on her belly with her legs straight out, I promise.  




Oh, and here's a delightful cat poem..All cat lovers know how wonderful cat kisses feel.   

Love and Light,
Happiness and Abundance to ALL !  

 

Cat Kisses

                     Sandpaper kisses                
on a cheek or a chin
that is the way
for a day to begin

Sandpaper kisses
a cuddle and a purr
I have an alarm clock
that's covered in fur!

~Author Unknown

 


7 comments:

Lady Caer Morganna said...

LOL! That is so cute!!!! I love how Puffie's tail just swings to the beat of the music!!! And the cat poem is great, too!

Love and Blessings,

Kim

Magic Love Crow said...

So precious and cute! Love this video! And, I love the poem ;o)

Witchy said...

Very cute! But I assume you know that all ready. ;) I cat poem is also so adorable and true! I usually am nuzzled awake by my dog rather than my cat. It is the best way to wake up in my opinnion.

Lisabella Russo said...

So sweet, I just love that tail in motion!

Avoiceinthewind said...

So sweeet!

Love the poem, it reminds me of one of our cats, she was the nicest and best alarm clock

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks to all of you dears for you kind and positive comments.

Happiness and Abundance to ALL !

Marfi-topia said...

This is just precious!