Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dedicated To My Daughter - I See Your True Colors Darling Daughter



I dedicate this video to my wonderful daughter, who has saved my life in so many ways.  I just want her to realize how special and precious she is to me.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could ALL see everybody's True Colors?  Then this world would truly be like a rainbow.  I wish and hope for that each and every day.  

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
Its hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And the darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors

Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow

Show me a smile then,

Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors

Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow

(When I last saw you laughing)

If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors

Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show

Your true colors

True colors
True colors
Shining through

I see your true colors

And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful,
Like a rainbow

Peace, Happiness and Abundance to  ALL !  
If only we could remember who we really are.








10 comments:

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Oh how beautiful and I have always loved Cyndi Lauper ~ most espeicially that song!

And I agree with you whole-heartedly, my friend. We all need to realize who we truly are and make this world a better place for all!

Peace,love and light to you my dear sister,

Kim

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks a bunch Kim. I love Cyndi Lauper myself...she is a true artist and so talented. I feel so much better if I just keep thinking positive and loving thoughts (which are not always easy I might add).
Oh, Blessed Yule to you....I've been listening to such beautiful soltice music my soul is dancing!

Love and Light to ALL !

CoffeeBreakCrn said...

Love this song! Very very beautiful!

Yea, only if we could see everyone's true color... But then life might not be so interesting.

But I agree with you, thinking positively is very important... It makes every day just that much brighter.. Like they say if you think good thoughts good things happen..

Great post.

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks CoffeeBreak for your thoughtful comments. I really appreciate them.

Happiness and Abundance to ALL !

Magic Love Crow said...

Such a beautiful song and how special of you to dedicate it to your lovely daughter!
Merry Christmas ;o) Many blessings for you and your loved ones ;o)

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful post. I feel the same for my own daughter and I think I will call right now and let her know. Have a very merry Christmas.

ArtSings1946 said...

Blessings to you Stancy and Mina for your wonderful comments. I do so appreciate them. Hope you had a very happy Christmas.

Love and Light to ALL !

JoAnne said...

One of my all time favorite songs! If you're interested in my matchbox swaps just follow the link on my blog to the flickr group. You can poke around there and see if it interests you.
How to join info is on the group page.
Hugs,
JoAnne

Lisa Brawner said...

how beautiful !!!

the real mia said...

I love Cyndi!