Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wrap Bracelets

Greetings everyone ... well here is my daughter's first four listings at her shop at EtsyIt's called "OuiJolie"http://www.etsy.com/shop/OuiJolie?ref=seller_info and I just know that this will be a new and prosperous beginning for my precious daughter.  As some of you already know, she suffers terribly from auto immune disease.  She has many symptoms and it seems lately that they change from month to month.  I'm just happy that this is something that she has slowly been able to do.  I do send positive affirmations for her to be able to write some more as she is a talented writer.  She's doing the best that she can right now and I do think these bracelets and others that she plans to list are just awesome!   




Wishing you all the very best life has to offer ... Love Always !

9 comments:

Courtney said...

These are beautiful; she's very talented!

sharonssunlitmemories said...

They are absolutely beautiful! She has a wonderful talent and each one is so unique - I can't decide which one I like best. I'm sure the etsy shop will do very well.

Anonymous said...

What lovely creations!

holly said...

What a beautiful shop! Wishing her all the best on etsy and made sure to favorite it!

elettrarossa said...

...your daughter is surely talented, and lucky to have you as mother! I love especially the last one! I go and heart her shop and listings!

Magic Love Crow said...

Sorry, I am late coming to your blog! The internet was down for a couple of days and I am just catching up! Your daughter's new shop is wonderful! I love her bracelets! I put her in my favorites and in my circle ;o) Many blessings to the both of you! Hugs ;o)

Introverted Art said...

These are so beautiful! I love the colors on them all.

Unknown said...

I love these wrap bracelets! I found you on Sharon's Sunlit Memories. congrats on the award.

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks to you all for your positive comments ... I do pass it on to my daughter. I'll be posting more as she gets them listed.

Happiness and Love to All !
Jan