Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ANGELITE Stone Of The Angels




Well, I have decided that once in a while I'll post about a particular stone or crystal as I just love the energy of these wonderful gifts from our beautiful home - Earth. So here's some information on one of my very favorite stones, or you may just consider this folklore, whatever suits your sensibility. In any event, I hope you enjoy the post. Oh, I have included some pictures of the stone as well as one of my angel pieces from my Etsy shop.

ANGELITE
is a stone that can bring serenity, inner peace, and a sense of calm, relieving feelings of being overwhelmed and stressed. Angelite dispeals fear, heals anger, and encourages forgiveness. Promotes compassion and understanding.
Considered a gift from the angels.

Angelite
is a perfect stone to use to contact and communicate with the angels and spiritually aligned beings to receive information for yourself and others. Good for dream work and their meanings.

Considered a third-eye and crown Chakra stone. It is an excellent choice to help smooth your emotional body. Excellent at balancing, polarizing and aligning the physical body with the Aura. Helps self expression, communication, and allows us to speak our minds and become more assertive.

This stone is formed from celestite that has been compressed for many millions of years.

No comments: