Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fairy Poem, HOPE quotes and Comfort Fairy


Greetings and Good Intentions To All ! Below is another poem from Mistress Meg, with permission of course. I'll be sure to link to her when she does get a blog. I like her poems, they make me twinkle!

IT’S ME AGAIN !!!
Each day I look and live in hope

Some fairies there?..........Oh nope.

Another day - and no-one here,

A wilting fairy, me, I fear.

And so I slowly fade away,

Perhaps one will come.....another day.

Until then, I’ll bid adieu,

With glittery wishes - from me to you.

~Mistress Meg~


HOPE – that sure is something we all need….how can we live without it? Here are some quotes on hope to give you a bit more if you need it.

“Hope, like the gleaming taper's light, adorns and cheers our way; and still, as darker grows the night, emits a brighter ray.” Oliver Goldsmith (1730-1774)

“Hope is the thing with feathers, which perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all.” ~Emily Dickinson

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?

I have included my COMFORT Fairy ... still have to create HOPE Fairy in the future ... may you have comfort all of your days, and give comfort and kindness to all that you meet.

2 comments:

Witchy said...

How wonderful! Truly a beautiful poem and inspiring quotes! I very much like it!

ArtSings1946 said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. Mistress Meg's poetry is magical isn't it? I try to have a positive blog ... making the world a better place one good thought at a time.