Friday, October 28, 2011

Positive Affirmations - Something I practice every morning.




I highly recommend this fabulous book, The Language of Letting Go, if you are interested in positive affirmations. It has been a life changing book for me.

Every morning with my cup of coffee I sit down and read the affirmation for the day. I also have other sources and books that I read, which I will let you know about at a later date.

This book was recommended to me by my wonderful counselor when I was going through a difficult divorce (to say the least). She was my Angel - a life saver, and put me on the road of self-discovery and self-esteem.

I also try to write affirmations that I have made up for myself ... this reinforces positive thinking and energies and gets me through the day. Now, if only I can make myself meditate I would really be zooming ahead with those good vibes. I really want to help our world, and getting my thoughts aligned with the Divine Source (LOVE) is the only thing I can do at the moment.


Wishing you all Health, Happiness, Abundance, Peace and Compassion !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful book! I just looked at the preview pages on Amazon. It looks like a real work of art!

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks Megan, I just love it. But everyone has their very own path.

Magic Love Crow said...

Great book! Thanks for sharing! I find I when I meditate, I always have my stones in my hands. I love feeling the warmth and energy from them ;o)

ArtSings1946 said...

I couldn't agree with you more, Magic Love. You know how I feel about the energy of stones ... I hold my amethyst stone most of the time. Peace and Abundance

Witchy said...

I love stones as well. If I ever want to deeply meditate I put one on my third eye to help attune my energy. I also hope to start thinking more positively. Everyone could use some positive affirmations. If not for themselves then for others.

ArtSings1946 said...

Oh Witchy, I to place a stone on my third eye, in fact I try to place two. One is Kyanite and the other Selinate and somethings an Angel Stone. When I take the time to do this I feel ever so much better.
Love and Light,