Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fairy Of Kissess Embellished Whimsical Folk Art Print And Fairy Poem



Greetings All Who Gather In Goodness and Light … well it’s that time again.  This week I’m hightlighting my Embellished Fairy Of Kisses Whimsical Art Print.  Please feel free to take a peek at my shop.                                                                                               
Below is an enchanting fairy poem that I hope you will enjoy.  Keep shining your spirit with all things wonderful. 
                                       
The Flowers
~Robert Louis Stevenson

All the names I know from nurse:
Gardener's garters, Shepherd's purse,
Bachelor's buttons, Lady's smock,
And the Lady Hollyhock.
Fairy places, fairy things,
Fairy woods where the wild bee wings,
Tiny trees for tiny dames--
These must all be fairy names!
Tiny woods below whose boughs
Shady fairies weave a house;
Tiny tree-tops, rose or thyme,
Where the braver fairies climb!
Fair are grown-up people's trees,
But the fairest woods are these;
Where, if I were not so tall,
I should live for good and all.  

I was so happy to have sold a bunch of prints to some ladies who were visiting relatives nearby.  It was so reassuring to find others love my fairies as much as me.  Wow, it was hard for them to choose and they kept ooooing and ahahahing.  And, of course, I was embarrassed ... what's with that????  Believe me, I am very shy about my art and still find it hard to even promote at my blog, but I'm under strict orders from my daughter.  She knows how hard this is for me to do so she is very encouraging.  I was beginning to wonder if anyone else liked these fairies and their messages, so it has heartened my quest to be a self-supporting artist.  

I really want to thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement ... it has helped a lot and I really appreciate it.    
 
Wishing You All Happiness and Peace this Day and all your days to come !


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your wonderful sale. Happy Fairy Day, my lovely friend!

Gina said...

Gorgeous image, fabulous quote, and well earned success on your sales :D XXX Blessed Be :D

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats on the sales! So happy for you! I love your art and I am happy you are promoting it! You should be very proud of your art! I loved the poem! Beautiful! Have a great day! Hugs ;o)

ArtSings1946 said...

Oh, thanks all of your for your kind and encouraging words ... I love you all. I just got on the computer and will not be staying long, we've been having pretty scary weather here and are on a tornado watch. Oh well, I will just trust in the Goddess to see us through.

Hugs and Happiness Always