Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fairy Print Whimsical Folk Art - Positive Affirmation



Greetings and Well Wishes to All.  I will be highlighting once a week one of my Whimsical Fairy Folk Art Prints or another one of my art pieces.  I hope you enjoy taking a peek.  My daughter is nagging me that I should be promoting my art more.  I don't find it enjoyable doing this and would much rather just do what comes naturally and in the moment, but I suppose she's right.  So for now I will try to post about my art once a week.  In the meantime ....

Here's a wonderful affirmation that you can use just before you pop off to sleep.  May it bring you magical and enchanting dreams of goodness and happiness.  


*******************

Tomorrow will be a beautiful new day filled with amazing opportunities, positive energy, LOVE, PEACE and enchantment. As I sleep, my body, my mind, and my soul rejuvenates and prepares for this bright new day. My dreams are filled with Goodness and Light and enchanting dreamscapes.  So, when I awake in the morning, I will be refreshed, vibrant and open to enjoying all of the amazing adventures that await me.

******************* 



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What juicy colors you used! And the affirmation is good for me. I have started a new adventure that (I hope) will give me much. I have written a blog post about it today.
Hugs!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Hi ArtSings1946, your art is so sweet and the affirmation is very nice to. It's more in line with my nature too to just do the art and not promote it so much, but I think people who love your art enjoy seeing it, so I think your daughter's right... Promote away :)...

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree, show your art off more ;o) What a beautiful affirmation ;o) I know I will be having pleasant dreams tonight and waking up to a great day! Big Hugs ;o)

Gloria said...

"Create" is a positive affirmation, too ♥ I really like the rhythm of the piece and the little snail tucked into the corner. Look forward to seeing more of your art posts.

Gina said...

Gorgeous image, why shouldn't you promote your work. Don't make it hard for yourself, just select a blessing or affirmation to go with each piece and post them together....your art inspired by your belief :D Blessed Be XXX

elettrarossa said...

I really enjoy passing by and reading your thoughts! Great affirmation!

ArtSings1946 said...

I just wanted to thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments. I am so luck to have such friends as all you are.

Hugs and Happiness to ALL !

Victoria said...

Your art is beautiful and uplifting( and magical too!)... and yay..how wonderful to have your daughter supporting and sparking you to shine your light! Shine on..keep sharing!
Love your positive thoughts and affirmations..totally beautiful and very powerful!
Hugs and blessings
Victoria