Monday, June 25, 2012

Tropical Storm Debby - Why I'm Not Blogging Too Much Lately

Greeting all.  Just wanted to touch base and let you all know that I've been in the midst of this tropical storm.  I've included a few pictures, but I'm not too sure if this really shows how this kind of storm feels.  I'm not on the coast.  Been there, done that and won't anymore after five hurricanes.  But we've had a ton of rain and tornado watches ... which is pretty scary.  I'll be back later this week.  In the meantime I hope you all enjoy your days ahead. 


I feel this guy is part of the family ... we've had The Weather Channel on constantly.  




Some pictures of the Gulf Of Mexico, west of where we are.


That's it for now.  I hope the worst is over for us and everybody else also.  But, it looks like the panhandle is getting hammered with tons and tons of rain.  My prayers go out to all who are stuck in this storm.

Happiness, Peace, and Abundance to ALL, Always !



10 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness, praying everyone stays safe!

Gloria said...

Hope the storms and tornadoes come to an end very soon♥

Unknown said...

I', too, hope it ends soon. We're missing you! That's a lot of strange weather lately. Here in Italy, too...

Gina said...

Hoping the sun shines for you again soon. Blessed Be :D XXX

Unknown said...

I am glad you are OK. It is a shame you got so much rain and we need it desperately here in TN. Too bad the weather couldn't be more even everywhere. So when they give the weather report saying the weather is 'fair' it would mean everyone was getting exactly what they needed no more no less!! May fair weather find us all!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Please be safe! Blessings and prayers out to everyone in this horrible storm!

Victoria said...

I hope everyone is safe, and hope the storm ends soon.

Lots and lots of Blessings,

Victoria

ArtSings1946 said...

Thanks to you all for your kind comments ... it really helps. The sun is popping in and out today. Usually we have sun all the time so this was a dramatic change. We did ok compared to some folks in Florida.

Blessings and Hugs Always

Victoria said...

Wishing you all safety and protection..harmony and light!
HUgs
Victoria

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is all so horrible. I hope by now it has subsided.