Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Holy Mother, The Mysterium - My Spiritual Path



I wanted to share with you a part of me.  This video so explains what my spiritual path is.  The Divine Feminine is the path that I follow and the Triple Goddess is in my heart and soul.  Most especially the Hold Mother aspect of the Goddess ... She gives me solace and strength to get through the day ... and I know that someday soon it won't be a matter of just "getting through" the day, but experiencing bliss and exploding happiness each and every moment I am alive with the grace of the Great Mother.  This is my path, we are each on own individual path ... all are good and blessed even when it doesn't feel that way.  

Remember who you are and when we do, we are at Peace. 






I am blessed with the knowledge that, She Who Is Many, always is with me, Loves and Protects me, and scatters LOVE throughout the Universe, uniting us all.

Always Love To ALL




7 comments:

Jenny said...

I was so meant to come and read your beautiful post just now... and enjoy your wonderful video... I don't often play music when I create... but lately I have been feeling more drawn to... and was just sitting contemplating what I should play... I loved the music in your video and then just noticed Deva Premal in the credits... I have the CD... and so put it on and let it wash over me... exactly what I needed to hear... thank you for sharing...

Hugs
Jenny x

elettrarossa said...

Thank you for sharing this magnificent piece of prose. It's a very thoughtful description of the divine.

Leanne said...

What a lovely video! Thanks for sharing

ArtSings1946 said...

Thank you Jenny, Elettrarossa and Leanne for your comments. I am so happy you enjoyed this. For me, watching it brings me to tears of joy and comfort.

Hugs and Happiness

Magic Love Crow said...

What a special and touching post! Thank you so much for posting this video! This truly meant so much to me ;o) Hugs ;o)

Victoria said...

Gorgeous and deeply beautiful post and tribute to sacred and divine-mother..thanks for sharing your magic!
Blessings and sacred sparkles of mother to you..
HUgs
Victoria

ArtSings1946 said...

Thank you Stacy, I knew you would love the video.

Thanks Dear One, Victoria, for your beautiful comments.

I love you both and wish you both a magical day.